TCN - Waterfront Development
This £130m business, housing and leisure development around Manvers Lake, in Rotherham is forecast to create up to 1,500 jobs.
The project from developers, TCN UK, is set to regenerate about 285 acres (113 hectares) just minutes from the M1 J36 and the A1(M) and M18. The work should be completed by 2010, and will create:
Waterfront - Radisson Park Inn hotel, Rotherham
- 471 homes, comprising a mix of two, three and four bedroom houses, and one and two bedroom apartments
- Business park with a range of office and industrial units
- Leisure park, including extreme sports, health club, family restaurants (now open), bingo and creche ~ Three-star business hotel
- Nine hole pay-and-play golf course and driving range, which are now open!
- Boating club-house
- Medical centre
- Neighbourhood retail units, including small shops, such as a pharmacy and newsagent
Design and Build options up to 50,000 sq. ft. Industrial office and retail options available.